Monday, July 7, 2008

Hellebration :Numero Tres

Well my Hellebration started Thursday.I had dinner with my buddy, Maryann to basically just catch up and talk about the events of the week coming up.I told her that I had a secret surprise to tell her.i told her how i got invited by Guillermo to attend the Red Carpet and she was jazzed for me.(she thought that that was the surprise).I then continued to tell her that Guillermo had also invited a select few to dinner prior to the fan screening(she thought that was the surprise).i then told her since she was my guest for the fan screening ,that she was going to be joining all of us for the dinner(That was the surprise).She seemed surprised,I hope she was surprised.(i guess you'd have to ask her).
Friday came and I was going to meet up with Maurice for dinner. To catch up and to talk about all the cool things that were gonna go down.
The First Big Day!!!
The Red Carpet Premiere of Hellboy II The Golden Army
I've been waiting for this day ever since i got the invite from GdT.
Rocking a brand new suit ,while my lovely wife,Lupe was rocking a beautiful dress...
we were ready to walk and rock the red carpet...

No comments: